Application and annual fees
Candidates are required to pay a non-refundable application fee. This application fee is separate to ACLM's annual membership fees. If your application is successful, you will be issued an invoice for your relevant annual membership fee for the remainder of the financial year.
Step 2. Download and fill out the relevant application form here. Gather certified copies of all supporting documentation.
Step 4. Using the online form below, upload your completed application including certified supporting documents. If any files are too large to upload, simply send them via email to email@example.com. Enter payment details and click 'Apply'.
Membership application processing
- 1Receipt of application will be acknowledged by the College Administrator who will check the application for completeness.
- 2Application is sent to the Censor in Chief for formal review. For Associate, Affiliate, or Student applications, the Censor-in-Chief has the authority to approve or deny an application at this point. For Member or Fellow application, proceed to next step.
- 3Censor-in-Chief makes a recommendation to Council for approval, denial, and/or recommended requirements to achieve Member/Fellowship.
- 4Recommendation reviewed and discussed by Council at the next Council meeting or via Flying Minute.
- 5Applicant is advised of the level of membership they are approved for and any outstanding requirements to achieve Member/Fellowship. Formal confirmation sent via letter.