The Informa 2024 Medico Legal Congress is coming soon, on 19 - 20 March 2024 in Sydney.
This program will include the following topics:
- Recent Legislative Changes You Should be Aware Of
- Disability Royal Commission: The Interface of Health Systems and the Law
- What to do if Open Disclosure Processes Break Down
- Cosmetic Surgery Update Post 1st July 2023: what will happen next?
- Recent Developments in the Standard of Care in Medical Negligence Cases
- How to Discuss Risk with Patients
- Cross-Border Issues in the Era of Telehealth & Travelling Medicine
- Medicolegal Obligations when Using AI tools in Healthcare
- Approaches to Supporting Witnesses in Matters Involving Allegations of Sexual Misconduct in Tribunals
- Voluntary Assisted Dying: What you Need to Know About the Differences from State to State
- Intentional Torts in Healthcare
- The Commercialisation of Healthcare
- Unlawful Detention, Gillick Competency, and Other Considerations within the Hospital / Emergency Setting
- Defamation 101
- Expert Evidence
ACLM is proud to be an official supporting organisation for this event.