In preparation for holding our upcoming Expert Report Writing and Basic Law Intensive courses in Noosa, ACLM has completed a COVID Safe Event Checklist as required by the QLD Government.
We would like to emphasise the following reminders to all students who plan to attend these events, and future in-person events.
COVID-19 Safety reminders
- Do not attend in-person events if you are unwell. This includes if you are currently or have recently experienced cough, fever, sore throat, fatigue, loss of smell or taste, vomiting, diarrhoea, or shortness of breath.
- Do not attend in-person events if you have been in close contact with a person who is positive with COVID-19, or if you have been required to self-isolate or quarantine by the government.
- Wherever possible, 1.5m physical distancing should be adhered to during in-person events. While masks are not currently mandatory in QLD for these events, please bring your own mask and wear it if physical distancing is not possible.
- All attendees will be screened via a questionnaire at the registration desk and required to provide contact tracing details upon signing in.
- Santiser and hand washing facilities will be available.
- Attendee numbers are kept well below the allowed maximum room capacity as per the 2 square meter rule to prevent crowding.
- If you become unwell while attending an in-person event, please seek assistance from an ACLM representative or a member of the venue staff for further instructions.
- It is your responsibility to check the latest QLD restrictions to ensure you are safe and able to travel and attend any events. This may include applying for a QLD Border Declaration Pass. See these links - Queensland Border Declaration Pass | Queensland Government / Queensland border restrictions | Queensland Government (covid19.qld.gov.au)
- Please refer to the event's specific webpage under the Events tab to read any applicable Cancellation Policy. If you are registered to attend an in-person event and you are unwell at the time of the event, you will be offered a full refund.
For further information on COVID Safe measures which will be in place at a specific event, please contact ACLM.