This course is now sold out. However, we encourage you to fill in the form below if you wish to be added to the shortlist in case a place becomes available.
To request registration, please fill in the form below. We will then contact you to advise whether a space is available. If it is, you will be sent an invoice. You must pay the invoice to secure your spot. Spaces will be allocated on a first paid, first served basis.
By registering, you confirm that you have read and accept the Cancellation Policy below which outlines live streaming arrangements.
Date: 5 March 2021 - Sold out
Venue: Sofitel Noosa Pacific Resort, 14-16 Hastings Street, Noosa Heads QLD 4567. Accommodation details will be sent following your registration and payment.
Registration Fee (inc GST): ACLM members $500 / Non-member $650 incl. GST
Cancellation Policy - 5-7 March 2021 Courses:
A refund less $150 administration fee will be provided for all cancellations received at least 14 days prior to the course start date.
Any cancellations after this point will be non-refundable. The following will also apply.
By registering, you accept that if you are unable to attend in person due to:
- Travel restrictions, border closures, lockdowns by the government,
- Travel restrictions by your employer, or
- COVID-19 or flu-like symptoms at the time of the event
- Will send a signed letter to ACLM stating the reason you are unable to attend in person,
- Will be offered to attend the course via live streaming, and
- Acknowledge that live streaming may have limited interaction capabilities.
After the course, ACLM will issue the following partial refunds to students who had to attend the course/s via live streaming:
- $150 for Expert Report Writing course
- $250 for Basic Law Intensive course